Custom Search
No Clean Feed - Stop Internet Censorship in Australia

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

1.2%

A significant mention must goto SMH for this article, as I don't normally comment on articles I felt i had to since it is one of the best that I have seen from an Australian Media outlet.....

http://www.smh.com.au/news/biztech/where-to-now-for-the-blackberry/2008/05/19/1211182701198.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap2

The killer line's from the whole document which pleases me immensly is the following:

"International consultancy firm Nomura estimates that of the 600 million-700 million corporate email accounts around the world, only a tiny 1.2% have been "mobilised" to date.

"There's 1.2 billion cell phones sold every year. This is a huge market that isn't anywhere near saturation level. I think right now there's lots of room for all of us," says Mr Lazaridis."


Something tells me Wireless Data is the place to be :-)


No comments: