Custom Search
No Clean Feed - Stop Internet Censorship in Australia

Friday, April 4, 2008

Blackberry's Outstanding Figures - as usual :)

It's of no supporise that RIM have doubled there income since the same time last year.... hence my employment :), but there have been some out there attempting to predict Blackberry's downfall, and have obviously no idea what they are talking about, amongst other things.

When the number just keep coming good.....

see: http://www.rim.com/news/press/2008/pr-02_04_2008-01.shtml

....it's a sure bet this time next year will be looking good aswell.

It's definately a massive sign that Blackberry is by no means, going away anytime soon.

I predict 18million subscribers next year ... big call, but I think it is realistic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.